Liu's published books
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary People's Medical Publishing House First Edition Aug, 2006
Vice Chief Editor
- Acupuncture Test Set Peoplefs Military Medical Press First Edition Oct, 2005 Vice Chief Editor
- New Century Altitude TCM College Textbook for 7 years TCM student ACUPUNCTURE (Zhen Jiu Xue), China Traditional Chinese Medicine Publisher. First Edition, Nov, 2004. (one of the writer)
- Altitude TCM College Textbook, Experimental Acupuncture, Shanghai Publishing House of Science & Technique. First Edition, Sep, 1999. (Wrote one part)
- Applications of Chronobiology Sichuan University Press, First Edition, 1995 (one of the editors)
- All-China Modernistic Ethical Medicine Integration, (Symposium on contemporary Chinese Minority Nationality Medicine And Drugs) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1995.10 (vice chief-editor)
- TCM Natural remedies Summation, Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.5 (one of the editors)
- All-China modernistic TCM Discussions, (Forum on Contemporary Traditonal Chinese Medicine of China) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1994 (one of the editors)
- Medical Cases Discussion of Modernistic Famous Chinese Doctors, (Cases from Chinafs Noted Contemporary Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.8 (one of the editors)
- Continuing Education Textbook Acupuncture & Moxibustion Science. Sichuan TCM Bureau, Aug, 2001, (one of the editors)
I have taken acupuncture and TCM treatment for about sixteen years from a number of different practitioners. Because of serious health issues in my mid 30's, that were not treatable through ordinary western medicine, TCM was the most viable (and successful alternative). For several years I studied TCM as an amateur with the hope of one day joining the profession. Additionally, my wife is a MS degree educated physical therapist with advanced training in nursing, various types of alternative health including cranial-sacral therapy and other methods. We are pretty well informed and well qualified to offer an opinion about anyone in the field, and are quite careful about whom we work with.
In short, Dr. Zheng Zeng is the finest Oriental Medical Doctor I have ever encountered, and my wife shares that opinion. She is brilliant, technically superior, a master at herbal medicine and more over a sweet, kind woman. She is the finest type of doctor that one could imagine. I have had significant improvements in my health since working with her (even better than other very good OMD's I 've worked with in the past). Dr. Zeng is in my experience superior to anyone in her field. I would recommend her without any hesitation to anyone.