Liu's published books
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary People's Medical Publishing House First Edition Aug, 2006
Vice Chief Editor
- Acupuncture Test Set Peoplefs Military Medical Press First Edition Oct, 2005 Vice Chief Editor
- New Century Altitude TCM College Textbook for 7 years TCM student ACUPUNCTURE (Zhen Jiu Xue), China Traditional Chinese Medicine Publisher. First Edition, Nov, 2004. (one of the writer)
- Altitude TCM College Textbook, Experimental Acupuncture, Shanghai Publishing House of Science & Technique. First Edition, Sep, 1999. (Wrote one part)
- Applications of Chronobiology Sichuan University Press, First Edition, 1995 (one of the editors)
- All-China Modernistic Ethical Medicine Integration, (Symposium on contemporary Chinese Minority Nationality Medicine And Drugs) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1995.10 (vice chief-editor)
- TCM Natural remedies Summation, Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.5 (one of the editors)
- All-China modernistic TCM Discussions, (Forum on Contemporary Traditonal Chinese Medicine of China) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First Edition 1994 (one of the editors)
- Medical Cases Discussion of Modernistic Famous Chinese Doctors, (Cases from Chinafs Noted Contemporary Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine) Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, First EditionC1995.8 (one of the editors)
- Continuing Education Textbook Acupuncture & Moxibustion Science. Sichuan TCM Bureau, Aug, 2001, (one of the editors)
I met Dr. Liu (Le-o) a couple of years ago when a bulging disk resulted in muscle spasms and crippling leg pain. A co-worker suggested I give acupuncture a try - after all, what did I have to lose?
At the time, Dr. Liu was still located at AOMA (he remains on faculty there). I hobbled in, filled out an extensive questionnaire regarding both my mental and physical health. After one hour with Dr. Liu, I was able to stand up straight and walk more normally (and without pain) than I had in days. It was amazing.
These days I see him for tweaks and more maintenance type issues (stress headaches, tightness in my low back), but he is definitely on speed dial should my back issues kick into high gear again.
Beth K. Austin, TX (From Yelp.com)