We provide Acupuncture, Herbal Consultation, Cupping, Moxibustion, Tuina, Ear Acupuncture,Balance Acupuncture, Korea Hand Therapy, Scalp Massage, Acupressure, warm Guasha massage, nutrition and food therapy,NADA treatment and so on are available
No herbal consultation fee for herbal refills
Gift certificates are available for acupuncture treatment.
Please call to make an appointment. (512) 374-4988
The World Health Organization recognizes the value of acupuncture treatment in a wide range of diseases, including:
Allergies (Oak, Cedar, Mold, Animal dander, weed, pollen), Asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, Common cold and flu
Anemia, arteriosclerosis, hypertension
Gastrointestinal (Digestive tract problem)
Chronic diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, abdominal pain, colitis, acid reflux, ulcer, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), nausea, vomiting, gas, bloating; Hemorrhoids; food allergies.
Infertility, irregular menstruation, PMS, menopause (hot flashes), dysmenorrhea (endometriosis, uterus fibroids), miscarriage prevention, migraine related to menstruation or ovulation, IVF support, IUI support, pelvic pain, vulva pain (vulvodynia), hormone imbalance
Sciatica, Headaches, migraine, postoperative pain, stroke recovery, facial pain & palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, dizziness, vertigo (loss balance), shingles left over pain
Neck pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, tennis elbow, wrist pain, thumb pain. Lower back pain, hip, knee, ankle, heel and foot pain (Plantar Fasciitis); osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), general pain.
Stress incontinence, urinary tract infection (UTI), sexual dysfunction
Stress, anxiety, depression, Neurosis,insomnia, poor memory, poor concentration,foggy mind .....
Ear, Nose, Throat, Dental
Poor vision, tinnitus, deafness, ear infection, toothache, gum problems
Immune disorders, addictions, ADHD, weight loss, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, skin disorders, herpes.
Dr. Liu's Specialization
Dr. Liu (pronounced as Leo) specializes in various pain disorders and neurological diseases, including migraine, tension headache, general headache, sciatic pain, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, neck pain (tight and tension),shoulder pain (frozen shoulder), elbow, wrist pain, lower back pain, leg pain, Hip, knee, ankle, heel and foot pain (Plantar Fasciitis); pain syndrome due to sports injuries, occupation or accidents.
- Stroke-recovery (Post stroke treatment), Bell's palsy, Multiple sclerosis, and neuropathy. migraine headaches, tension headaches; Vertigo.
- Gastrointestinal disorders (nausea, bad breath, acid reflux (heartburn), gastritis, stomach pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, abdominal pain, colitis, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Psycho-emotional disorders including stress, depression, and anxiety, insomnia, poor memory and concentration,Pain management, sports injuries and accident injuries
- Allergies (allergic rhinitis, food allergies), immune deficiency, auto-immune disorders, and immune-related dermatology
- Side effects of chemotherapy and radiation in cancer patients
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
Zheng Zeng's Specialization
Zheng Zeng specializes in women's health: infertility, acupuncture IVF/IUI support, premenstrual and menstrual disorders, menopausal issues (hot flashes), endometriosis, uterus fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), morning sickness, etc.
- Pain management, sports injury
- Emotional disorders: stress, depression, and anxiety
- Allergies, immune deficiency, auto-immune disorders, and immune-related dermatology
- Skin disorders: acne, eczema, hives, and shingles
After years of battling the pain from a shoulder injury I had given up on ever recovering. My pain specialist diagnosed me with complex regional pain syndrome number 2 and gave me no hope of improvement. She had me on 6 different pain medications and physical therapy was filled with horrific pain and gave me no improvement.
In just a few visits with Doctor Liu I was feeling amazing relief. I am gaining my range of motion back and I continue to improve. I was able to discontinue my pain medicine and have not had to return to them. It has only been a few months and now I am leading an active life and returning to work. Life without the pain meds is a dream come true, thanks to the caring work of Doctor Liu.