- 2003.11-2005.11 Study on the Characteristics of Pathological Rhythm of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Regulated by Electro-acupuncture. Funded by China National Nature Science Foundation
- 2003.03-2005.03: Sympathetic nerve activity of Acupoint - ST36 (corresponding to stomach organ), funded by National TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Committee.
- 2002.06-2005.06: Treating Forepart Rheumatoid Arthritis by Combining Acupuncture and Herb, Sichuan Provincial Science & Technology Committee (Doing RCT clinical research)
- 2002.06-2004.06: Treatment of Forepart Rheumatoid Arthritis with a combination of Acupuncture and Medicine; Funding agency: Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee.
- 2001.10-2004.10: Modifying susceptible gene expression in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) transgenic rats using acupuncture, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation
- 2001.09-2003.09: Reducing Heat Action in Active Arthritis Rats by acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 2001.01-2003.01: The effect of acupuncture on behavior and depression-related central neurotransmitters in Rats, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee
- 2001.10-2003.10: Regulating Time-Phase Characters of Biorhythm by Chinese Medicine, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 2000.10-2003.10: The Influence and Mechanism on the synapse plasticity of hippocampal neurons in the Senile Dementia Rats Treated by Electro-Acupuncture, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation.
- 2000.01-2002.01: Neurobiological Mechanism of anti-anxiety after abnegating Morphine by Acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Committee
- 2000.01-2002.01: Mechanism of Anti-Inflammation and Analgesia by Acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial TCM Committee. 1998-2001: Mechanism of regulating rhythms by acupuncture, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee
- 1998-2001: Insomnia due to hyperkinesia treated with TCM, funded by China National Sports Committee
- 1997.10-2000.10: Comparison of different acupuncture methods for post-acupuncture effects on analgesia, funded by Sichuan Provincial Education Committee.
- 1993-1996: Treatment and prevention of Shift-syndrome and "jet-lag" by TCM, funded by China National Nature Science Foundation.
Dr. Zheng Zeng (Jen Jen), Dr. Wu and Dr. Liu are all wonderful. Very expertised and friendly. Thank you for making me feel much better!
I especially want to thank Dr. Liu for his most recent care. The 5 acupuncture and cupping treatments that he administered for my back pain after my car accident has restored me very close to my original state of health and much more quickly than I had hoped. I most appreciate that he also treated other health issues for me during this same time, including a slight respiratory infection and also premenstrual tension. He is very gifted; I am very grateful, and I look forward to returning to AOMA for his excellent care in the future.
Marybeth D. Austin, TX (From Yelp.com, under AOMA)