- "Effect of Electro-Acupuncture on PKC and PTK in the Hippocampi of Rats with Senile Dementia"
Yuxing Liu, Shuguang Yu, Zheng Zeng, et al. American Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.7, No.1, 2006
- "Effects of Bloodletting Therapy on HSP70 And IL-1 In Adjuvant Arthritic Rat Local Diseases Area"
Yuxing Liu, Zheng Zeng, Fanrong Liang, et al. Journal of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, Vol. 16, No. 3, 2005
- "Regulation on Emotional Changes with Acupuncture" Journal of Shanghai Acupuncture-Moxibustion, Vol.18 (1):25, 1999
- "Treating 38 Cases Chronic Exhaustion Syndrome with Acupuncture" Journal of Shanghai Acupuncture-Moxibustion, Vol.18 (3):24, 1999
- "The Blood Rheology changes about Pasting Acupoints with Chinese Herbs for Experimental Chronic Bronchitis"
Journal of External Therapy of TCM, Vol.8 (3):5, 1999
- "Regulation on of Monoamine Neurotransmitters in Diencephalon on Inverted Rhythm Rats with Scalp Needle"
China Journal of Basic Medicine in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.5 (2):48, 1999
- "Influence of the method of application at acupoints to the pathomorphology of experimental chronic bronchitis"
Journal of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.22 (3):39, 1999
- "Regulation of the Temperature Rhythm on Inverted Rhythm in Rats Treated by Acupuncture"
Yuxing Liu, Zheng Zeng, et al. Journal of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol.22, No. 3, 1999
- Chinese Acupuncture & Tuina Dictionary, People's Medical Publishing House, First Edition Aug, 2006. Editor
- "All-China Modernistic ethical medicine integration,"
Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, 1995. Article contributor and editor.
- "TCM natural remedies summation," Sichuan: Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, 1995. Article contributor and editor
- Specialized English for Traditional Chinese Medicine,
Textbook for Senior TCM Undergraduates and Postgraduates, Beijing, People's Medical Publishing House, 2000. Co-editor
Dear Dr. Zheng Zeng (Jen Jen),
Thank you so much for helping me this year! You practically saved my life. Truly. When I first met you in Janurary and I was 6 months pregnant, you helped me get centered and calm - and you did it so quickly! Honestly, I don't know when I have ever felt so horrible in my life - your acupuncture treatment combined with your bedside manner came to the rescue. THANK YOU!!
Post-partum, we worked on my breastmilk production - that was also incredibly helpful (not to mention the chicken broth you suggested!).
All this is to say that you are well-gifted in your profession - thank you for sharing your expertise, kindness, and gift with me and my baby.
T. L. (December 2011)